Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

Desk set up. Recommended, old and new.

 This is how my desk is set up for drawing, painting colour penciling..? is that right? Anywhoo.. In the "fish box" is erasers. In the cup is my erasers.. Inthe boxes are remotes, wii stuff pens, little notebooks...stuffs like that.. In the tiny clear box behind the "fish box" is my sharpener. The box is below. And yes my little man's leg is broken off (by my little cousin).
 Box- paintbrushes coloured pencils, pastels, water colour paints, shading pencils and scholar colored pencils.
 This is the stuff I got today, A sketch book,  paint tray, colour pencils, sketch pad, shading pencils, pastels.
                                 "Blending sticks & Tortilions" also known as "Shading pencils" (much easier to say) You go in circles to blend two colours together of to smooth out shading.
 Soft colored pastels
Coloured pencils by Simply... 

 Sketch book. I like it, but then again I've only drawn in it once.
                   Sketch pad. I usually get the drawing pad. The only difference is the sketch pad makes the colors look bolder.

 Mixing tray for paints.
              My handy-Dandy watercolour pad. It is very nice by simply...
 Drawing pad I use 25 papers out of it already and I love the paper.
                          Again, Drawing Pad
        Three good books to use for drawing, painting, etc.




                                          All of my products are by simply...   (literally that's the name.)

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I was wondering, what are your favorite supplies and/or brands?? I love the way you organized it all, and the supplies are SO COOL!! I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thank you (: Um. I like simply drawing paper. But Im asking for a lot of art supplies for Christmas so then I can tell you what I like. (:

    ReplyDelete